Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just for Lost Fans

Well, now that we know that Michael is Ben's spy on the boat, I wonder how he got on the boat. Originally I thought - no problemo - Ben pointed him in the right direction and he was intercepted by the freighter. But the more I think about it, the less sense that makes. Now I know Lost doesn't always make sense, but this would really be troubling.

Michael left the island what, a little over a month or so ago in island time. Are we really supposed to believe that the freighter picks him up in the middle of the Pacific with a small boy and the Captain says, "Great! You want a job as a janitor, because we forgot to bring one?"

Doesn't work for me, especially since we have to assume that the freighter guys know who he is because they know everyone who was on flight 815.

No, this is a Widmore boat, and Widmore is a man on a mission. The only way for him to have become a part of the freighter crew is via time travel. That's logical, no? And it's also totally cool and consistent with the show.

It's also probably wrong. But I am going to go with that for now.

And martini or no martini, one of these dumb ass cast members had better ask someone like Ben or Juliet or Alex or Karl "what the hell is going on?" How is it that none of them seem all that curious, because I know I would be getting some answers if I was on the island. I'd make Sayid look like pansy.

If you don't follow any of this then I am guessing you don't watch the show. Too bad.

2 comments:

rhcoop said...

I'll have to concur on your comments. If I were Jack (#1 I'd drop Juliette and start derailing the Kate/Sawyer situation), then I'd actually have to use my Dr. Brain and talk to Locke and actually make Ben talk (if that means he loses fingers . . . so be it). I really did enjoy Ben’s reaction to Locke asking him about the appox. 3 Mill. Here is a dollar to get you started. Nice to see some table turned on that arrogant ______.

The best events this season have been "the constant" episode and how Desmond was obviously time jumping. The best part was that Faraday (who is also time jumping) had to look at his diary to see what he wrote in the past after he interacted w/Desmond.

I want to know if Hurly is really a loony bird & if Charlie is a figment of his imagination or if he was somehow saved and ultimately who is the final "Oceanic 6th" member and who is in the coffin from the last season's finale. Don’t forget that is as far in the future as we have seen so far.

I'm betting Sayid or Ben.

Keyser Soze said...

Juliette is a total babe. Is Kate hot? Sure. But I have to go with Juliette if given the choice.