Sunday, March 16, 2008

Based on his email...

.... I think I have to vote for Keanu Reaves to play Jim McCollum in LBMC: The Movie. If you listen closely you can practically hear him say, "Go San Dimas High Football!"

But I digress.

It's true, Jim runs an elite bracket. Of course, that's the same adjective applied to Eliot Spitzer's call girl, and we all know how that turned out.

If money is what interests you then McCollum's place is where you need to be, you bourgeois pig. But I would like to point out that Jim's bracket, by his own admission, is only "pretty fun."

In contrast, the Committee guarantees* you'll have fun. Your choice. But $10 is a lot to spend for "pretty fun" if you ask me.

* Not available in all states (e.g., liquid, gas or solid). Some exclusions may apply. I am not responsible for your personal problems.


No comments: