Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weather Forecast

As a public service I am now offering my own weather forecast.

Today
Sucks
Rain/Thunder Wind
Damp
Cold
Chance of Rain 1000%

Monday
Really Sucks
Showers
Damp
Cool
Son of a Bee Sting I am sick of cold damp days.
Also sick of Al Gore.

Tuesday
Semi Sucks - I need some damn warm weather!
Partly Cloudy
At least LOST is on
Still Too Chilly
Curse you, Al Gore!
At least there is a Mart waiting for me at the end of the day.

Wednesday
Not Totally Sucky
Partly Cloudy
mid to upper 60s - AT LEAST IT BETTER BE!

Thursday
Dude!
Partly Cloudy
But almost 70
Officially G&T Season

Friday
Mostly Awesome with a 100% chance of a Cold Beer
High 76°F
Low 49°F
Precip 10 %

Saturday
Partly Awesome
Newcastle $7.99 at World Market, Baby.
High 79°F
Low 53°F
Precip 20 %

Sunday
Cloudy, but at least it's warm
Betsy's family coming for dinner
I’ll be at work anyway
High 74°F
Low 50°F
Precip 10 %

Monday
Sunny, but in an Andy Bernard sort of way
High 67°F
Low 50°F
Precip 0 %

Tuesday
Most Excellent!
Scwinnnnggg.
Plus LOST!
Martini? Oh, I think so.
Sunny
High 69°F
Low 50°F
Precip 0 %

No comments: