Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Excuses as April 15th Looms

Every American loves to file his or her tax return each year. But as it has been a tough year, we are offering some helpful excuses to those who are not prepared to file this year.

10. My return was hijacked by Somali pirates.
9. Tim Geithner was going to handle that for me.
8. Gave it up for Lent this year.
7. My money is all tied up in my California refund.
6. Turns out my accountant was also sleeping with Tiger Woods.
5. I'm using the Rangel method this year so I have nothing to report.
4. You know that Stimulus Bill that no one read? Turns out there was this clause...
3. I was just too excited that they finally caught Roman Polanski.
2. You mean there is a difference between eHarmony and eFile?
1. Taxes? Uh, no, I don't think so. I'm in Obama's Cabinet.

No comments: