Sunday, March 15, 2009

Early Responses to Bracket Invitations

Debbie Jones: "You had me at 'you are cordially invited'..."

Sandy Richards: "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a computer screen with my bracket on it, asking it to let me win so Steve will shut up about winning last year."

Steve Richards: "I won last year?"

Ben Alexander: "Yippy-ki-ay *&^%#@()!#@."

Besty: "What are you doing? You're not on my Facebook page again, are you?"

Sam Erickson: "Dad, you're weird."

Stacy Schuettler: "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!"

Glenn (the second n is silent): "Not this again."

Mark King: "I'm going to need a bigger bracket."

John Bailes: "I love the smell of brackets in the morning..."

Clay Irby: "I know what you're thinking. Did I fill out six brackets or only five this year? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is the unofficial LBMC NCAA March Madness Tournament, the most powerful such tournament in the world, and would blow your head clean off, I've got to ask myself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do I... punk?"

No comments: