Thursday, January 29, 2009

In Which I Get in Trouble

I am known to be, well, brutally frank when asked my opinion. This can be a bad thing.

So I come home last night, and - even knowing that Besty was getting here hair done because she mentioned it the night before - I forget to mention it.

So she mentions it to me.

Now, she's been trying to go more natural, which is great for me because (1) I like it and (2) it should cost less (at least in theory). Kind of a dirty blonde, I think is the term.

But last night it was, well....REDDISH. The intent was strawberry blonde, but they got too much strawberry and not enough blonde.

So I reacted rather harshly then spent the rest of the night apologizing (it wasn't THAT bad).

So we sit down for dinner, and you know what Jack says about it?

He says, "Dad, do you know why most blondes live in LA?"

I answer, "No."

"Because it's easy to spell."

Love that kid.

No comments: