Friday, January 30, 2009

From Disturbing to Weird

Must be a CBS thing.

Anyway, have you seen those silly commercials for The Snuggie, the blanket with sleeves?

Of course you have. Everyone has. And you want one. So do I. I mean, who doesn't?

The ladies of CBS This Morning apparently discovered The Snuggie phenomenon, and shared a Snuggie on the air this morning, which was kind of kinky and much to Harry Smith's chagrin. You can almost Hear Harry thinking to himself "I have absolutely no dignity left. None."


Watch CBS Videos Online

Now, I know my Aunt Ginny has one of these, because she only shops via TV and is especially drawn to crap like this. But that is fodder for another post.

Didn't you just love this line from the lady who isn't Julie Chen: "This is what it must be like to be a siamese twin."

Uh oh, Lady Who Isn't Julie Chen! You just know she is going to get some letters for that one, maybe even lose her job.

I HATE political correctness.

No comments: