Monday, February 1, 2010

There is nothing on TV on Monday Night

Except Men of a Certain Age. But it comes on at 10. I go to bed at 10.

Because I am of a certain age.

Thank God for DVR. Great Show. You. Must. Watch.

LOST tomorrow. I might wet my pants. Very excited

Modern Family on Wednesday. Awesome show. Very funny; well written.

Thursday? Community. Well written and funny; great cast. The Office. Enough said, shark jumping or not. Fringe. Love it. Especially Dr. Bishop.

Jurgen Prochtnow just killed his son on 24. Jurgen is a bad ass. But cruel. Especially in BeerFest.

Jack Bauer is wearing glasses this season. I think they are TEDS, or as we called them in Special Forces, Tactical Eye Device System. Military issue. Also known as birth control glasses. I have a pair.

Also a vasectomy.

Just in case.

Up. Great Movie. Great. I cried at the 10 minute mark. But Doug made it all worthwhile. And I loved the Kid.

Why has there never been a sitcom about an accounting firm?

Never mind.

You know know what you need to know about TV. Get a drink and watch.

No comments: