Wednesday, January 6, 2010

LOST Returns



February 2. The Lost Supper. Get it?

Unless that bastard Obama moves the freaking State of the Union to February 2! That will really upset me, and I am already pretty mad at him.

We gave up caring about the State of the Union address a long time ago. All that stupid clapping and watching old guys sleeping. It sucks!

Jefferson had it right, as usual. Just send a note. That's right, Jefferson didn't see the point in making a speech. And he didn't even have to worry about pre-empting LOST. Freaking genius that man was.

If I was President that's what I would do. I'd send a note that says:

Dudes. You have got to be kidding me! You are a bunch of crooks and everyone knows it. Cut the crap. Spend less money or I am going to veto your asses back to the Stone Age.

No comments: