Sunday, April 5, 2009

An Interview with Mark King

GE: Mark, you've never done well at this. Why do you play?
MK: It's a lot like breeding cattle.
GE: How so?
MK: The odds of winning are pretty slim.
GE: Well, maybe. But we don't have that many contestants?
MK: I know, but you have to like Gordon.
GE: Jeff Gordon?
MK: Yeah, he won today. He was due.
GE: I thought you were an Earnhardt guy?
MK: I am. But, well, you know.... Gordon would have six titles under the old system. Dale only had seven. I think this is Gordon's year.
GE: That's a nice jacket you are wearing.
MK: You like it?
GE: I do. Is it made of wool?
Mk: Yes, it is.
GE: Was it expensive? It looks expensive.
MK: No. It was quite reasonable.
GE: Where did you get it?
MK: MS McClelllan.
GE: Nice. One more question?
MK: Shoot.
GE: Do they make them for men?
MK: GREAT ODEN'S RAVEN!

No comments: