Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wow. Really Bad Parenting and a Complete Absence of Self-Awareness.

I generally believe that you can do whatever you want as long as it doesn’t hurt me or my family or cost me any money. I think that is a liberal and sensible viewpoint, and one that is shared by most Americans (though admittedly there would be a vocal minority of dissenters).

Then there is this:



It doesn't hurt me or my family and it doesn't cost me any money. So why do I care?

I probably shouldn't, but I do.

Not because of the kids, but because of the parents. Clearly they are too stupid to be allowed to reproduce. I demand that they be sterilized immediately on general principles.

Do they even know what "out of context" means?

What part of having your young daughter dress like a stripper is wrong don't they understand?

I am now openly advocating secession. I can no longer peacefully co-exist with so many idiots.

No comments: