Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Unbelievable...but true!

You always here about these "studies." I believe in science. I believe research is important. But we have funded some bloody ridiculous stuff.

Try this one on.

The federal government is spending $178,000 to better understand why drug-abusing prostitutes in Thailand are at greater risk for HIV infection, an endeavor taxpayer watchdogs are calling a huge waste of American taxpayers' money.


I know what you're thinking. You're thinking I made this up. But no, it's true. Everyone involved and everyone who approved it. I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE VILLAGE IDIOTS, should be fired immediately because I can handle this one from the comfort of my laptop.

Q: Why are drug-abusing prostitutes in Thailand are at greater risk for HIV infection?

A: Because they are drug abusing prostitutes.


I'll bet even Joe Biden could have figured that one out.

The cost of my research? FREE. The difference between my research findings and what you will hear on NPR next year? NOTHING. Potential savings for the American taxpayer? $178,000.

Closing the budget deficit one idiot at a time.

No comments: