Saturday, February 7, 2009

And Another Thing....

If I was Obama's top advisor I'd invite Nancy Pelosi to the White House. Then I'd call security and tell them I had received a call from al Queda and that they told me they were sending a suicide bomber to the White House disguised as Nancy Pelosi, so when she gets out of her car she is immediately surrounded by the security guys with their guns drawn, and they say "Stop! Raise your hands, you Nancy Pelosi look-alike suicide bomber!" But she can't raise her arms because the muscles in her neck and shoulders are connected to her face as a result of all the plastic surgery so the security guys shoot her and then when they try to pull off her Mission Impossible mask they find out it was the real Nancy Pelosi. Then I'd go, "My Bad."

No comments: