Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Driving

My wife and kids know - well, hell, anyone who has ever driven with me knows - that I get a little impatient. Like when you are at a light in the left turn lane and the green arrow appears and maybe three cars get through the light before it turns red again.

GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF THE GENE POOL AND OFF THE HIGHWAY!

Anyway, coming to work each day on the Pellidega Parkway, I have to ask: What's with the idiots who ride your ass in the passing lane, then when you move over, they DON'T *&^%!$% PASS?

Drives. Me. Insane. They just hang out there in your blind spot, going the exact same speed they were going when they were sitting in your back seat. I feel like pulling back in front of them and just locking up my brakes.

And don't even get me started on following Kathy Seagrist into the parking lot while she is on her cell phone. Whole seasons of American Idol can premiere and end before you get to a parking place.



No comments: